- EDFU Foundation is created by Sheldon Williams and Seth Mills in Mount Vernon, NY.
- The Afronauts Collective program is created to promote diversity and inclusion in the arts.
- Sheldon Williams attends the EMRIP forum at the United Nations in Geneva, Switzerland and is inspired to bring inclusion to the the organization, specifically the African Diaspora.
- Initiated an outreach to the Maori in New Zealand to build a relationship and help bridge indigenous cultures around the world.
- EDFU Foundation attends the United Nations Permanent Forum for Indigenous People (PFFIP) in NYC, NY.
- Afronauts attends WonderCon as a member of the press. The podcast series starts featuring interviews with artists, indigenous people, and educators.
- EDFU Foundation attends EMRIP at the United Nations in Geneva, Switzerland for the 2nd year in a row.
- EDFU Foundation achieves ECOSOC status within the United Nations.
- EDFU Foundation attends its first Commission on the Status of Women (CSW) forum at the UN in NYC, NY and begins to expand its board.
- EDFU Foundation continues its work at the United Nations by attend multiple events, including CSW63 and UNPFII.
- EDFU in partner with the Conservancy Corp co-founds the Bay Area Street Pantry to help the homeless in the Bay Area of California.
- EDFU Foundation attends the 12th session of EMRIP in Geneva, Switzerland and president, Sheldon Williams, delivers a speech.
- EDFU Foundation creates the Sean Moler Scholar Athlete scholarship and awards Dylan Gong and Chidimma Ezeokoli with a $100 each.
- Afronauts attends New York Comic Con (NYCC) as members of the press.
- EDFU Foundation partners with the Oakland Raiders of the NFL to provide turkey dinners at the Bay Area Street Pantry.
- EDFU Foundation expands its board member total to the largest number yet: 8 total.
- EDFU Foundation attends CSW64 in NYC, NY and holds the first ever Ambassador's Brunch at the Nigerian Embassy in partner with the International Institute of Family Development.
- EDFU Foundation's board member, Dr.Dimah Mahmoud, holds the first ever 24/hour Africa Week. EDFU Foundation participates and sponsors the event.
- The Bay Area Street Pantry holds its second annual Turkey Giveaway.
- The Bay Area Street Pantry holds its first ever Holiday Gift Giveaway for children of the Bay Area of California, USA.
- EDFU Foundation announces the change from "iCenter" to Project Sankofa and begins the work of bring indigenous communities and the African Diasopra together.
- EDFU Foundation continues the work at the United Nations by attending CSW65, UNEA, and the UNPFII.
- EDFU Foundation forms a partnership with the Yle Ase De Yansa of Sao Paulo, Brazil as part of Project Sankofa, to help them rebuild and spread awareness for their rights.
- EDFU Foundation presents parallel events for the second year in a row at the CSW forum, with a record of 6 events.
- EDFU Foundation sponsors the first ever AfroCon in San Diego, CA.
- The Bay Area Street Pantry holds its third annual turkey giveaway.
- The Bay Area Street Pantry holds its second annual Holiday Gift Giveaway for children, sponsored by the San Francisco 49ers; San Jose Sharks; and the Live Oak Lodge #61 of Oakland, CA, USA.
- EDFU Foundation attends CSW66 and reaches a new personal record with 7 parallel events.
- EDFU Foundation holds their first ever parallel event during the ECOSOC Youth Forum for the United Nations.